dotConnect for SQL Server is an enhanced database connectivity solution built over ADO.NET architecture. It offers complete solution for developing database-related applications and web sites. It inter-operates with all essential development tools and technologies, including Visual Studio, SQL Server Business Intelligence Solutions, ASP.NET Provider Model, and Enterprise Library Data Access Application Block. dotConnect can be used in all areas of modern application development: web applications and services, windows forms applications, mobile and enterprise development.
- Visual Studio 2019 Support
- Direct access to SQL Server within 100% managed code
- High performance
- Operates in both connected and disconnected models
- Powerful SqlDataTable component as all-in-one table data access solution
- Auxiliary components for SQL scripts and bulk data transfer
- Extra data binding capabilities
- Cross-form components cooperation
- Ability of monitoring query execution
- Easy to deploy
- Supports the latest versions of SQL Server
- All SQL Server data types support
- Licensed royalty-free per developer, per team, or per site SQL Server
* These are the features of the Professional edition. If you are interested in another product edition, please check the ‘Editions’ page of the corresponding product.
Compatibility dotConnect for SQL Server supports SQL Server 2017, 2016, 2014, 2012, 2008, 2005 (including Express editions), SQL Server 2000 and MSDE.
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 (release and preview), 2017, 2015, 2013, 2012, 2010 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013
- Embarcadero Delphi Prism
- CodeGear RAD Studio 2007