PostgreSQL Data Access Components (PgDAC) is a library of components that provides direct access to PostgreSQL database servers from Embarcadero RAD Studio 10.4 Sydney/10.3 Rio/10.2 Tokyo/10.1 Berlin/10 SeattleXE8/XE7/XE6/XE5/XE4/XE3/XE2/XE, Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010, CodeGear RAD Studio 2009/2007, Borland Developer Studio 2006, Borland Delphi 7/6, Borland C++Builder 6, Lazarus 2.0.12 and Free Pascal 3.2.0 for Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, Linux, FreeBSD for 32-bit and 64-bit platforms.
PgDAC gives its users an opportunity to establish Direct Connection and get the fastest data access to databases.
- RAD Studio 10.4 Sydney support
- Direct Mode support
- Android application development support
- iOS development support
- macOS development support
- Win64 development support
- Direct access to server data. Does not require installation of other data provider layers
- Full support of the latest versions of PostgreSQL Server and all PostgreSQL Server data types
- VCL, LCL and FMX versions of library available
- Disconnected Model with automatic connection control for working with data offline
- Local Failover for detecting connection loss and implicit re-execution of certain operations
- All types of local sorting and filtering, including by calculated and lookup fields
- Automatic data updating with TPgQuery, TPgTable, and TPgStoredProc components
- Unicode and national charset support
- Supports many PostgreSQL-specific features, such as notifications, notices, and sequences
* These are the features of the Professional edition. If you are interested in another product edition, please check the ‘Editions’ page of the corresponding product.