List of Key Features in SharePoint Recovery Tool – Recover Deleted File
1. Recover SharePoint Data
SysTools SharePoint database recovery tool allows to repair corrupt SharePoint .mdf files from sever corruption issues. It can restore all the lists, sites, documents, alerts, workflow state, associations, permissions, metadata, custom views, Web part links, etc.; present within the SharePoint database. The Software helps to overcome corruption caused due to Virus attack, Trojan infection, etc.
2. View Post Recovery Report
The sharepoint repair tool scans entire database. During this, you can view a summary report of the process. This summary report will show you MDF file details like: Pages read, database name, database version, count of tables, views, stored procedures, Rules, Triggers, functions.
3. Export SharePoint Database
After successfully recovering SharePoint data, the sharepoint recovery software provides option to export it in two different outputs:
- Save in SQL Server Database: You can directly export the recovered SharePoint database into SQL Server. SQL Server credentials are needed for this.
- Extract SharePoint Documents: The sharepoint document recovery tool will save all SharePoint documents in a new .mdf file.
4. Quick Scan & Preview Items
In order to recover SharePoint database, the SharePoint recovery tool performs quick scanning of file. After this, all items get listed so that you can preview them all with their associated attributes. These attributes include: Site ID, Full URL, Parent Web ID, directory name, Leaf Name, etc.
5. Export Selective Database Items
The SharePoint Repair tool allows you to check / uncheck items from recovered database for selective item export. This way, it becomes easier for you to save only limited amount of data that is important rather than unnecessarily saving them all.
6. Overcome Error Messages
Any type of error message that appears while accessing the SharePoint database is possible to overcome with the software. You can combat errors like the following:
- “The list cannot be displayed in datasheet view”
- “The file cannot be opened” and more